- We recognize that literacy is a basic social value;
- We recognize the right of all individuals to improve their skills and quality of life;
- We believe that it is the right of the learner to receive consistent quality service;
- We will maintain consistent quality standards in working with learners to achieve their goals;
- We will maintain consistent quality standards in recruiting tutors to ensure respect and dignity for learners;
- We recognize the necessity of community involvement and value the dedication and contribution of learners, volunteers and employees.
Do you want to change lives, or make a difference? New tutors are always welcome!
Hover over the testimonial to allow more time to read each one.